Below you will find a list of the current year's shows, dates and locations. Please click on the club name for the premium list with further information on the rules, and entry. We look forward to seeing you all at this year's shows!
Support Our Local Show System. If you do not currently have any Guppies to enter, support the local club with a donation.
The following rules are now in effect for IFGA Shows and Awards.
1. 2020 and 2021 show seasons are combined for any shows held. The Chicago show in 2020 will not be considered an annual if held. Annual awards will not be distributed at this show with a banquet at the clubs discretion.
2. Trophy sponsorships will carry over to 2021 and sponsorship fees will not be collected for 2021.
3. Club dues of $35 per club for this year will still be required as expenses are still incurred.
4. No fines for show cancellation or rescheduling.
5. No changes in show rotation status for any club that cancels. Show rotation order for 2021 & 2022 continues without change
6. Judging requirements are postponed until 2021.
7. If the Chicago show is cancelled, a virtual meeting will be held via GoToMeeting or similar service.
8. The 2022 annual is awarded to Chicago due to the cancellation this year.
*For consistency for every show, please click on the show classes buttons below to view show classes.
*Please check each scheduled show’s rules for their Covid19 protocols and attendance requirements.
Each state and show venue will have its own unique requirements.
The safety of all attending the IFGA shows is our primary concern.
(IFGA Annual Meeting & Show)
IFGA Reminder: All IFGA sanctioned shows must adhere to the mandates put forth by the CDC and the state for the show being held.